Friday 13 July 2018

Will Smith Crushes Drake's 'In My Feelings' Challenge on Bridge

Will Smith Crushes Drake's 'In My Feelings' Challenge on Bridge

Will Smith just one-upped literally EVERYBODY who's been partaking in the Drake-inspired viral dance challenge taking the web by storm ... by nailing it on top of a bridge.


The 'Fresh Prince' posted a video Thursday of his own #InMyFeelingsChallenge -- also dubbed The Shiggy after comedian Shoker, who started the challenge -- based on the song of the same name from Drizzy's new "Scorpion" album. But instead of hitting the streets, Will danced on top of Budapest's Széchenyi Chain Bridge. Needless to say, it was epic.

"Last day in Budapest. I woke up #InMyFeelings. I’ma Keep It 💯... I was TERRIFIED up there. That’s why my dance moves is all STIFF! Haha #InMyFeelingsChallenge #DoTheShiggy" Will Smith says, sharing the video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlI86RBnfSA/?utm_source=ig_embed

No comments:

Post a Comment