Tuesday 11 September 2018

Charlie Puth Gets Choked up Talking About Mac Miller's Death

Charlie Puth Gets Choked up Talking About Mac Miller's Death



The singer opened up to about the devastating loss he and the world are experiencing following the death of the Swimming artist on Friday, Sept. 7. Puth revealed the two became friends since they
both trained with Harley Pasternak and had kept in touch over the past year. "We talked almost every day and I don't get a lot of friends who come into my life who I hit it off with so quickly," the star reminisced.

He added, "I had known him for about six months, but we became really close, we became really good friends and I always thought I'd be the one to help him get clean and to lead him onto the path of a good, clean, sober life."

No comments:

Post a Comment