Friday 5 May 2017

Tokeystar @25

Hello everyone I want to use this opportunity to thank anybody that is seeing this post, are you browsing, facebooking Twittering or on any other social media I want to use this opportunity to thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday, because I know that a day like this only comes once in people's life but some are not opportune to see it
     But here I am today thanking God Almighty and celebrating it with little I have, yet I know there is something greater in me that the world will like to see the reason am a human is just not to be a human being and then suffer and enjoy our life, if will all have thought out this life and it purpose you will see that there is nothing to be killing ourselves for,will are all one being but the only difference is human .
If we can be together and also work together surely our world will be a better place for me,you and others to live,learn to forgive forgiveness is one thing that can help someone live long kind kindness can promote you health try googling all this said and find out what you are missing.
Once again thank you all out there FAM friends and well wishers I thank you, whatever you do know there is someone somewhere far away but sees all you do your CREATOR.
For some of my mate, age grade and senior who have been hustling and struggling to archive it in this life with fear of God in them REMEMBER

"The picture of the future is only but the structure of your determine mind" Arc Tochukwu. T. Mgbemena .C

Thank you all and God always bless you...

No comments:

Post a Comment