Saturday 1 December 2018

Receive your miracle this 2018 as your Christmas gift

Hello everyone,

 how are we all doing, it's  the first day December 2018 actually the last month of the year and we all are happy to see this day no matter the endeavor 

we went through this year, even those we lost our love ones, the neighbours at the working places even or friends above all this things we still made it to the last month of the year, it's not by our grace it's by his own grace, you all know who am talking about here,
He is the one and only alpha and omega, the beginning and the end the abba father, I am that I am, the omnipotent omnipresent and omniscient, if you know what i mean start to give him his praise for keeping you and I alive.

And now I will tell you all the wonderful things he has done for me that made me want to share to you guys and also to let you all know that there is God,

In every situation you are passing through don't start to look for who to blame or something to curse for it just give him praise and watch your problem disappears it's not magic it's a test of Faith,

For last two months I wasn't feeling find yet I was busy with hustling life trying to gather more for this Christmas season, which I know very well that am not healthy my have seen it on my face and advice me to go and treat my self but I took it common until it hit me on my head and allover body was knocked down, for a month now I was seriously ill and can't think if anything again, I can't eat I can't walk, I can't talk my eyes where heavy for me to open them. The only thing I was able to do was to Breathe hard and stay alive, and then I realised there is no difference between us that are living and those that are dead, they didn't make that choice, at this stage my blood was 34%
And I was hit by a serious headache constantly with my body temperature increasing very hot.

At that instance I don't know how I survived because I don't know where I am but I still remember that someone can save me even thou am been hospitalized I feel not save so I begin to ask   and pray for God's mercy.

And today here I am very fit to do anything,
Have it been that something happened what will happen to all I Have suffered for? 
A question I was asking myself

And you see that we don't know what we have until it's gone, you can't be paying with everything in your life.

I know that I have made mistakes and willing to correct them for my own good,

This is the season to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ but it's been turned into m a n y thing, evil people everywhere killer doing all sorts of evil but pray to that no evil eyes shall see you... Amen!
No evil thing shall come to you all your house hold Amen!
You shall be protected
You will not fall into the hands of the evil
You shall been seeing favour and blessings because you believe... say Amen!

Happy New month and merry Christmas in advance
We all shall celebrate and be celebrated

Share like comment

No comments:

Post a Comment