Sunday 9 December 2018

Tokeystar.blogspot.com is going into upgrading mode

Hi all,

Am Tochi  Tokeys owner of tokeystar.blogspot.com have decided to shutdown this blog for the moment,
Reason for this is to upgrade this site
tamplet,gadgets,menus and some functionality with new features to be added on it to make it look more interesting and interacting,

Why sudden upgrade


Since Google and it's officials decide to play tricky games I don't understand and have succeeded in banning me from using adsense am which I had  fill appeal  form of something I still don't get, so am to recode my blog template to remove all ads of any kind of company and rest everything but don't worry as I have plans to grow this blog more to international standard.

What did you do to Google


Just nothing, but I believe that it's smart enough to have notice something, it is neither self click on ads which I know i or any of my co worker can't do nor someone might have click on the ads multiple of times as they have indicated through the email they sent to me.

What are you going to do now


First am closing/shutting down to plan  for things  ahead of 2019 as this year is coming to and end, will like to be more productive and creative, so I will go to think about what and what i do to grow my site, if possible we will be moving to new domain, so I urge you all following this blog if you have any suggestions to give to us feel free to write it on the comment box or send us E-MAIL, and looking forward working some gurus  / genius guys in the building.

Finally

I thank you all for your support through this years, I started this blog 2005 but it looks like I wasn't serious with it until now,
I will use this medium to wish all merry Christmas in advance
And thank you all, all over the world seeing this post
You are all welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment